New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Robot Draws Blood
This robot system can find a vein and place a needle at least as well as a human can. Veebot, a start-up in Mountain View, Calif., is hoping to automate draw...
Help by adding tags...
Nerve and Blood Supply of the Tongue | Kenhub
- This is an article listing all the nerves, arteries and veins responsible for the innervation and blood supply of the tongue. Start learning them here.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Arterial vs Venous Blood Gases
- In this video we use a clinical scenario as a 'catapult' to discuss the potential differences between an arterial and a venous ABG.
Blood thinning drug safety concerns exposed
- The safety of the blood thinning drug dabigatran (Pradaxa) has been challenged in an investigation by the BMJ, as has the evidence that led to the drug's approval by regulators.
Blood supply of the GI tract
- Blood Supply of Gi tract
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…