New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Virtual Heart: How engineering is helping medicine - BBC News
Rory Cellan-Jones looks at how software is helping doctors to improve treatments, by using "virtual patients".
Help by adding tags...
Pregnant at 65: Miracle of medicine - BBC News
- Annegret Raunigk, 65, is reportedly due to give birth to quadruplets. How is that medically possible?
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Shorter people at greater risk of heart problems, study finds - BBC News
- A study has found that the shorter you are, the greater your risk of heart problems.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!