New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Google Glass for the first time in Italy in an operating room
Google Glass debuts for the very first time in Italy in an operating room. Thanks to the partnership between Humanitas and Vidiemme/Rokivo, Glass has been us...
Help by adding tags...
Can Google Glass Transform Medical Education? -
- Google Glass looks exciting for the medical world, and presents a particularly powerful opportunity for medical education.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
UAB does virtual surgery with VIPAAR and Google Glass
- A University of Alabama at Birmingham surgical team has performed one of the first surgeries using a virtual augmented reality technology from VIPAAR in conjunction…
Google Glass Transforms Medical Education
- Two fourth-year students at the University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix received five of the limited number of Google Glass units distributed. Je...
Google Glass in Operating Room @umcn
- Google Glass in Operating Room @UMCN First upperjaw expansion with #googleglass streaming to interns, recording for EMR and education and patient. more in...
Google Glass Shown Beneficial for Bedside Toxicology Consults |
- Although Google Glass may have been pulled as a product for the masses, Alphabet plans on continuing to develop the device for professional applications. A
KeyLIME 93: The Top #Meded Papers of ALL TIME?
- Cue the orchestra. Let’s get on with the speeches. Cut to the audience for a “reaction shot.” The Key Literature in Medical Education podcast presents the most important papers in medical educatio...