New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
How to Succeed at Medical School
Help by adding tags...
on Friday 4th July 2014
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
How to Make the First Year of Medical School Completely Manageable
- For those who asked here are Amazon links to the blackboard and whiteboard.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Top tips for surviving medical school
- To get through medical school you'll need to appreciate the opportunities you get and keep an open mind
Studying In Med School – Find Your Study Style « Mind On Medicine
- Medical Student blog by Danielle Jones about her experiences as a medical student. From random musings to pertinent health info this blog covers it all with grace and humor.
Mnemonics for medical school
- I go through 7 different types of mnemonics that you can use for medical school. The last one is an Image mnemonic. These will help you study and I hope you ...
How to memorize in medical school
- I show you how to use the memorization technique called the method of loci. Link to the material: http://mnemotechnics.org/wiki/Method_of_Loci Memorization i...
What advice would you give others trying to survive medical school?
- What has helped you get through medical school so far? What tips would you give to those starting out? Are there any pitfalls that others should avoid?