New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Help by adding tags...
Endocrinology - Overview
- https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan Twitter: https://twit...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Cardiac conduction system and its relationship with ECG
- The heart's conductions system controls the generation and propagation of electric signals or action potentials causing the hearts muscles to contract and th...
Medical Embryology - Development of the Pharyngeal Arches
- This video goes in to the pharyngeal arches, an odd group of folds that contribute a variety of structures to the face and neck. We discuss the arches and th...
Medical embryology - Difficult concepts of early development.mp4
- This video is intended to help students who are trying to get a handle on the complex three-dimensional changes that occur during early development. Drawing,...
Myology - Skeletal Muscle (Sarcomere, Myosin and Actin)
- http://armandoh.org/ https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan ...
Urinary System - YouTube