New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cardiology Topic Reviews and Definitions | Learntheheart.com
Cardiology topics are reviewed including comprehensive summaries, quiz questions, clinical trials, games and more.
Help by adding tags...
06/03/14 Data Interpretation
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Balloon Atrial Septostomy to Treat Transposition of the Great Arteries (TGA) - CHOP
- Learn more at http://heart.chop.edu. In this animation, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia demonstrates a balloon atrial septostomy to treat transpositi...
- The electrocardiogram is one of the most important diagnostic tools in acute medicine. In this course, we use straightforward language and graphics to explai...
Renal Tubular Defects - Site of Condition
- - Fanconi (“Fan-of-cones”) syndrome: reabsorptive defects in the proximal convoluted tubule - Bartter (“Bart”) syndrome: reabsorptive defect in thick ascending loop of Henele - Gitelman (“Giggle-...
Alveolar arterial gradient
- Alveolar-Arterial gradient important facts.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!