New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
CHOLESTEROL & STEROID HORMONES by Professor Fink
Professor Fink first describes the molecular structure of steroids, the sources of Cholesterol in our diet, and the mechanism of action of Lipitor (& other "...
Help by adding tags...
Intro to Human Physiology by Professor Fink
- Introduction to Human Physiology by Professor Fink. This lecture presents a brief review of the principle functions of the Cardiovascular (Circulatory) Syste...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
AMINO ACIDS & PROTEINS by Professor Fink
- Review of Biological Chemistry, including Amino Acids and Proteins. Reference is made to the globular structure of the protein, denaturation back into a poly...
CARBOHYDRATES & FATTY ACIDS by Professor Fink
- Review of Biological Chemistry, including Carbohydrates (monosaccharides, disaccharides & polysaccharides) and Lipids (saturated & unsaturated fatty acids). ...
PROSTAGLANDINS, TRIGLYCERIDES & PHOSPHOLIPIDS by Professor Fink
- Review of Biological Chemistry, including Prostaglandins, Triglycerides & Phospholipids. Reference is made to inflammation, anti-inflammatory drugs, monoglyc...
Organization of the Nervous System; the CNS & PNS by Professor Fink
- Professor Fink describes the organization of the Nervous System. Check-out professor fink's web-site or additional resources in Biology, Anatomy, Physiology ...
MEMBRANE POTENTIAL & THE ROLE OF POTASSIUM; PART 1 by Professor Fink
- Review of the Cell Membrane Potential & the Role of Potassium; Part 1. This Lecture reviews basic electrical concepts (Voltage, Current, electrical Resistanc...