New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
ANATOMY; REVIEW OF CYTOLOGY; PART 2 by Professor Fink
In the Review of Cytology; Part 2 Professor Fink describes the roles of embedded Proteins in the Cell Membranes and the two types of Endoplasmic Reticulum (E...
Help by adding tags...
Transplant Immunology and Rejection -- Fundamentals
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Intro to Human Physiology by Professor Fink
- Introduction to Human Physiology by Professor Fink. This lecture presents a brief review of the principle functions of the Cardiovascular (Circulatory) Syste...
INTRO TO HUMAN ANATOMY by PROFESSOR FINK
- Introductory Lecture to Human Anatomy by Professor Fink. Topics include the subdisciplines of Anatomy (incl: Gross Anatomy, Regional Anatomy, Systemic Anatom...
INTRO TO HUMAN ANATOMY PART 2 by Professor Fink
- Introductory Lecture to Human Anatomy by Professor Fink. Topics include Directional Terms Used in Anatomy (incl. proximal, distal, medial, lateral, parietal ...
ANATOMY; REVIEW OF CYTOLOGY; PART 1 by Professor Fink
- In this Review of Cytology, Part 1, Professor Fink reviews The Cell Theory, the limits of cell growth (surface area to volume ratio), prokaryotic cells, euka...
Review of Cytology by Professor Fink
- Professor Fink explains the intra-cellular manufacture, storage and secretion of Insulin by Pancreatic Islet Cells. Profess...