New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Overview of Anaesthesia
Exploring the principles of anaesthesia, featuring exclusive interviews with Dr Ralston and his colleagues of Wirral University Teaching Hospital, NHS Trust....
Help by adding tags...
Sugammadex - a revolution in anaesthesia?
- ACS SSC about a new agent for reversal of neuromuscular blockade. Includes background information about neuromuscuar blockade in anaesthesia.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- discussion of the use of xenon gas as "the perfect" anaesthetic agent
- A focused presentation about regional anesthesia
An Introduction to Anesthesia by Dr. Woo
- Anesthesia tutorial for medical students who want to get to grips with the basics.
A Walk Through the Use of Anesthesia
- GRMC nurse anesthetist Alexzandra Anderson walks us through the process of placing a surgery patient under anesthesia.
Anaesthesia UK : Anaesthetic Mnemonics
- Anaesthesia UK FRCA: A site for anaesthetists in training. Contains summary pages that will help with revision for the primary FRCA examination in anaesthesia. Includes multiple choices as well as ...