New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ophthalmology Lecture - Tropias & Phorias (part 1/2)
http://www.ophthobook.com This presentation demonstrates an approach to eye-movement disorders commonly seen in an ophthalmology or optometry clinic. This is...
Help by adding tags...
- This video shows a keratin filled inclusion cyst on the eyelid. These are very common and easy to remove by opening with a 30 guage needle and expressing the contents.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Chalazion of the eyelid
- This video shows a chalazion, a non-infectious bump that can form on the eyelids, and is usually secondary to meibomian gland dysfunction. This particular chalazion is somewhat atypical in that it ...
- Squints A squint (or strabismus) is a misalignment of the visual axis of the eyes. Eye Movements Superior Rectus: Abduction and elevation Lateral Rectus: Abduction Inferior Rectus Abduction and d...
Sudden Painless Loss of Vision (LOV)
- http://www.rooteyedictionary.com A quick song about accommodation inside your eye and why you need reading glasses.