New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Teaching files | Critical Care Medicine - McGill University
Help by adding tags...
Early Goal Directed Therapy in Sepsis
- This video was created to help medical students (and anyone else) solidify their knowledge in Emergency Medicine.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
The Sydney Short Course in Intensive Care Medicine - June 2015 - Intensive Care Network
- The Sydney Short Course is designed for senior ICU trainees sitting the CICM:ANZ Fellowship exam
MedSoc Teaching Fourth Year
- Handouts from the first Obs and Gynae session 1 Menstrual Cycle - Matt Beaumont, Contraceptives - Becky Sagar, STIs - Jonathan Pushpa-Rajah,
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…