New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The management of teenage pregnancy
The United Kingdom continues to have one of the highest rates of teenage pregnancy among member countries of the Organisation for Economic Co-operations and Development
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
what is the difference as a cause between glycosurea in DM and Pregnancy?? or why it occurs..?
- what is the difference as a cause between glycosurea in DM and Pregnancy?? or why it occurs..?
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Younger Moms Have Shorter Gap Between Babies
- US mothers have about a 24-month gap between pregnancies, although the gap tends to be shorter in younger mothers, new data suggest.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map