New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
'Stronger warnings needed' over pregnant women drinking - BBC News
Campaigners and doctors are calling for stronger warnings about drinking during pregnancy, ahead of a legal test case on foetal alcohol syndrome.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Low-level drinking in early pregnancy 'harms baby' - Health News - NHS Choices
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Woman from Sunderland could have Caesarean without consent - BBC News
- A court rules a pregnant woman who suffers from a psychotic disorder can be given a caesarean section without her consent.
Ebola treatment centre for pregnant women opens - BBC News
- The medical charity Medicines Sans Frontieres opens its first Ebola treatment centre specialising in care for infected pregnant women.
Are women with severe pregnancy sickness being failed? - BBC News
- Why do some women with very severe pregnancy sickness feel they are left with no option but to terminate their pregnancies?
Drinking in pregnancy 'significant' cause of childhood brain damage - BBC News
- One of the UK's leading experts in child health is calling for stronger warnings on alcohol to alert women to the dangers of drinking while pregnant.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...