New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
TORCHES Acronym with Explanation!
This video discusses the perinatally acquired infections. Included are HIV, HSV, toxoplasma gondii, Rubella, Cytomegalo virus (CMV), and Syphillis.
Help by adding tags...
Pediatric Respiratory Emergencies
- Respiratory Emergencies refresher tutorial.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
24 Pediatrics 1
- This excerpt is a lecture from our USMLE Pass Program Video Package. Find out more by visiting our channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/USMLEPassProgram Or C...
A Guide to Preeclampsia: Hand-drawn Tutorial
- All credit for this video goes to professor May. If there is anything on it that sounds inspirational, it most likely came from her.
"Pediatric Vascular..." by Dr. Donald Dengel
- Note: accompanying slides available at: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7ZA9EbqndaoTmdYcEZwdnNacms/edit?usp=sharing Presentation is recommended to be printe...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.