New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Placenta Development and Function
A three-part animation depicting the development and function of the human placenta.
Help by adding tags...
Meet the Placenta!
- Learn how the needs of the fetus are met by the placenta, which is a special organ that belongs to both the mother and the fetus!
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Introduction to Human Embryology by Professor Fink
- This is Part 2 of Professor Fink's Human Embryology Lecture. The Lecture presents what the 3 germinal layers ectoderm, mesoderm & endoderm) develop into.
Implantation and placenta formation
- Implantation and placenta formation
Pharyngeal Arch Mnemonic
- Here is a mnemonic for remember the important features of the Pharyngeal Arches!
First human embryos genetically modified – more will come
- There is a long way to go before we can tinker with our genes but tests have been done in human embryos to find out whether it can be safe and effective
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...