New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Inside the Ebola Epidemic - The Naked Scientists
Naked Scientists - 18th Nov 2014 - Inside the Ebola Epidemic
Help by adding tags...
Ebola - An Introduction, and History from Discovery to West African Epidemic
- Part 1 of 2 video series on Ebola. This part focuses on dispelling Ebola myths, as well as Ebola's history from discovery to the current West Africa epidemic.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Under-reporting and case fatality estimates for emerging epidemics
- Using the example of Ebola, this article highlights the problems of using population level data to estimate case fatality rates in epidemics
Towards a better epidemic
- The consensus seems to be that no one had a particularly good Ebola epidemic, with the exception of the charity Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF). This begs the question of who makes these judgment ca...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...