New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Diagnosing COPD. Symptoms of COPD and COPD Prognosis | Patient
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is characterised by airflow obstruction that is usually progressive, not fully reversible and does not markedly...
Help by adding tags...
Oliguria In The Postoperative Patient
- Oliguria in a Post-Operative Patient.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- High-Yield™ Genetics is an important addition to the High-Yield™ Series, which medical students rely on heavily to review for the USMLE. This new volume provides a concise, clinically oriented summ...
Use of Oxygen Therapy in COPD. Advantages and Information | Patient
- See also the separate records Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Diagnosing COPD , Management of Stable COPD and Acute Exacerbations of COPD...
Asthma | Patient
- Asthma is characterised by paroxysmal and reversible obstruction of the airways. It is increasingly understood as an inflammatory condition combined with bronchial hyper-responsiveness. Acute asthm...
Lung Cancer | Doctor | Patient
- The management guidelines for small-cell lung cancers (SCLC) and non-small-cell lung cancers (NSCLC) in this article are taken from the guidelines published...
MAZE Procedure for Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
- MAZE Procedure for Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation