New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
KIN450-Neurophysiology - Neuropathy
Help by adding tags...
Cranial Nerves IX, X, XI, XII - Drawing the Pathways
- This video continues the drawing of cranial nerves with the glossopharyngeal, vagus, accessory and hypoglossal nerves.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Netter atlas of neuroanatomy and neurophysiology
- Complete Netter atlas of Neuroanatomy and Neurophysiology
Clinical Anatomy (A Problem Solving Approach), 2nd Edition
- Download it at - http://indianmedicalebooks.blogspot.in
- The thyroid gland is a highly vascularized organ located anteriorly in the neck, deep to the platysma, sternothyroid and sternohyoid muscles, and extending from the 5th cervical (C5) to the 1s...
Fluid Physiology: 2.1 Fluid Compartments
- The 70 kg 'standard male' contains 42 liters of water - 60% of his body weight. The hypothetical adult female contains 55% of her body weight as water: this lower percent being due to a higher fat ...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...