New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Australian senior surgeon attacked for remarks on sexual harassment
Trainee woman doctors safer to give in to male superiors’ demands rather than risk careers by complaining, says Gabrielle McMullin, who insists she used irony
Help by adding tags...
SABCS Spin-Off | 06 - Dixon
- Neoadjuvant therapy with an aromatase inhibitor provides the best potential risk/benefit profile for postmenopausal women with HER2-negative, strongly ER-positive and PR-positive disease.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
SABCS Spin-Off | 06 - Mackey
- Outside a protocol setting, a combination of endocrine therapy and trastuzumab provides the best potential risk/benefit profile for women with ER-positive, HER2-positive metastatic disease.
VPB2 2009 | Case 6
- ResearchToPractice.com/VPB209 - Case 6: A 51-year-old postmenopausal woman with a 1.3-cm, Grade II, node-negative, ER-positive, PR-positive, HER2-negative IDC and an Oncotype DX® Recurrence Score® ...
Inducing labour reduces risk of caesarean delivery by 12%, finds analysis
- The risk of a caesarean delivery was 12% lower in women whose labour was induced than in women who were managed with expectant management, a new analysis has found.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!