New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Fatty acid synthesis
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Fatty Acid Synthesis For Medics
Help by adding tags...
A fantastic slideshow on the biochemistry of fatty acids.
on Sunday 19th April 2015
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Crime and Mental Disorder
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Pharmacology Application in Athletic Training
- Here's the information students need to know about how drugs work and how they can affect athletic performance. Through "real life" scenarios, students gain insights into the application of pharmac...
- The Newest Edition Of Best-Selling Chronic Illness Continues To Focus On The Various Aspects Of Chronic Illness That Influence Both Patients And Their Families. Topics Include The Sociological, Psy...
Signs and Symptoms in Family Medicine
- Signs and Symptoms in Family Medicine, by Paul M. Paulman, MD et al, provides a unique evidence-based approach to diagnosis based on presenting signs. Focusing on the most common diagnoses observed...
Encyclopedia of Stress: A-D
- Stress is generally defined as a strain upon a bodily organ or mental power. Depending on its duration and intensity, stress can have short- or long-lasting effects: it has been linked to heart dis...
Lipid Metabolism in Normoxic and Ischemic Heart
- During recent decades, bewildering progress has occurred in the field of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. Progress has been extraordinarily rapid primarily because of the challenge for finding ...