New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Dermatology in Primary Care Lecture
Dermatology lecture 1
Help by adding tags...
Rashes: Critical Dermatology Issues in Primary Care
- In Part 1 of Critical Issues in Dermatology, Drs Charles Vega and Graeme Lipper discuss some common dermatologic conditions and how to best manage them.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials