New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Primary Care and Diabetes: What's New in 2015
Endocrinology experts guide primary care docs on managing patients with diabetes.
Help by adding tags...
Managing patients with multimorbidity in primary care
- Multimorbidity is commonly defined as the presence of two or more chronic medical conditions in an individual and it can present several challenges in care particularly with higher numbers of coexi...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Public Release: Being underweight in middle age associated with increased dementia risk
- Middle-aged people who are underweight are a third more likely to develop dementia than people of similar age with a healthy BMI, according to new research published in The Lancet Diabetes & Endocr...
A Plan for Primary Care to Help With Rising Cancer Demand
- The coming decades will see big increases in the number of cancer patients and survivors and will require increased involvement of primary care clinicians.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!