New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Election 2015: Labour plans nurses recruitment drive - BBC News
Labour will launch an emergency recruitment drive to get 1,000 more nurses into training this year if they win the election, Ed Miliband says.
Help by adding tags...
Nurse whistleblower Kevin Murray wins damages - BBC News
- A nurse turned whistleblower wins undisclosed damages against a national nursing agency following an industrial tribunal case in Belfast.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Flu jab drive to address last year's 'failure' - BBC News
- Ministers are urging people not to be put off by failures of the flu vaccine last year and get immunised this autumn.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- Spectrum of antimicrobials