New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pleural Effusion Explained Clearly | 2 of 3
Review pleural effusions with this brief and clear explanation by Dr. Roger Seheult. Video 2 of 3 includes discussion on the causes of pleural effusions: int...
Help by adding tags...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Is a patient with a tuberculous pleural effusion regarded as being infectious?
- I'm not sure if a patient with pleural effusion caused by TB is regarded as infectious. Does anybody have any evidence that it is regarded as such?
Pleural effusion and pulmonary embolisation
- Does anyone know how pulmonary embolisation causes effusion as it affects the local vasculature?
Why do you get a pleural effusion (Left > Right) in Aortic Dissection?
- Why do you get a pleural effusion (Left > Right) in Aortic Dissection?
Pleural Effusions - Transudate, Exudate & Lymphatic - YouTube
- http://usmlefasttrack.com/?p=6075 Pleural, Effusions, -, Transudate,, Exudate, &, Lymphatic, Findings, symptoms, findings, causes, mnemonics, review, what is...
Pneumothorax - Spontaneous & Tension
- http://usmlefasttrack.com/?p=6076 Pneumothorax, -, Spontaneous, &, Tension, Findings, symptoms, findings, causes, mnemonics, review, what is, video, study, R...