New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
1.3 Basic Pharmacology 1
Introduction to basic pharmacology concepts.
Help by adding tags...
Opioid Pharmacology Lecture
- This presentation includes classification, cellular mechanisms and agonist and antagonists.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
USMLE Pharmacology Mnemonics
- a list of usmle pharmacology mneumonics
Antiarrhythmic Pharmacology by A Wall
- Antiarrhythmic Pharmacology - ThingLink
1.3 Basic Pharmacology 1 - YouTube
- Introduction to basic pharmacology concepts.
1.5 Basic Pharmacology Principles 3
1.5 Basic Pharmacology Principles 3 - YouTube