New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How to Treat Muscle Strains and a bit on Measles
How to Treat Muscle Strains and a bit on Measles Heat or Ice? What is best to use on strained muscles? To begin this video, I cover the facts about measles a...
Help by adding tags...
The Abdominal Wall - Muscles of the Trunk
- A slideshow on The Abdominal Wall - Muscles of the Trunk
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
ANATOMY; MYOLOGY; PART 1; CHARACTERISTICS OF MUSCLES by Professor Fink
- In Myology; Part 1, Professor Fink describes Skeletal Muscles, including their characteristics, functions, attachments (origin & insertion), layers of fascia...
Managing muscle injuries – Does the Munich Consensus Statement help? Part 2 of 2
- Stream Managing muscle injuries – Does the Munich Consensus Statement help? Part 2 of 2 by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Efforts needed to standardize criteria for age-related muscle loss
- The term 'sarcopenia' is most often used to describe age-related loss in muscle mass and strength, and it is commonly considered analogous to osteoporosis.
New approach to muscle regeneration restores function after traumatic injury without need for donor tissue
- Loss of muscle volume is a common and often debilitating outcome of traumatic orthopedic injury, resulting in muscle weakness and suboptimal limb function.
Muscle Metabolism | PhysiologyZone | Muscular Series
- This is the 5th episode in the muscular series in which we will cover muscle metabolism and the ways in which muscles source their ATP. In summary we will co...