New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Religion and support for birth control health coverage can mix
Study explores how religion affects women's attitudes toward reproductive health policies like contraceptive coverage under the Affordable Care ActNew research debunks the assumption...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Research reveals more than half of young women who have abortions were using contraception when they fell pregnant
- Reproductive health charity Marie Stopes UK has launched the findings of the first research in the UK into the contraceptive use of women aged 16-24 having one or more abortions.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Endometriosis and PCOS Health Rant
- Learn how to correct a problem that affects so many women today. Endometriosis and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome are 2 easily correctable conditions. With diet...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...