New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Study identifies low back pain risk factors
Counseling at-risk patients may prevent and minimize painNew research presented at the 2015 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)...
Help by adding tags...
Low back pain in primary care
- Imaging of the lumbar spine for low risk patients can be overused given its low yield of useful findings, high yield of misleading findings, and lack of proved benefit for outcome
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials