New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Study identifies genetic cause of increased leukemia risk
The discovery of a gene mutation that increases the risk of acute lymphoblastic leukemia, may help doctors to increase monitoring and to develop strategies to prevent the disease.
Help by adding tags...
- Learn how leukemia can be classified as an acute or chronic and myeloid or lymphoid disease. More free lessons at: http://www.khanacademy.org/video?v=frUCL0s...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- Sometimes an immature blast cell have two gene mutations which prevent it from maturing into a specialized blood cell and cause it to multiply out of control...
Scientists trace genomic evolution of high-risk leukemia
- Highly sensitive genomic analysis of acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells reveals for the first time how the malignant cells evolve to cause relapseBy genomic sequencing...
Autoimmune and Atopic Disorders and Risk of Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Are autoimmune or atopic diseases associated with an increased risk of Hodgkin's lymphoma?
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!