New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Scientists discover protein that boosts immunity to viruses and cancer
Scientists have discovered a protein that plays a central role in promoting immunity to viruses and cancer, opening the door to new therapies.
Help by adding tags...
- Noninvasive imaging of immune system detects tumors, could monitor therapeutic responseA novel approach that allows real-time imaging of the immune system's response to...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Small RNA plays big role suppressing cancer
- The micro RNA miR-22 has long been known for its ability to suppress cancer. However, questions remain about how it achieves this feat.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Spectrum of antimicrobials