New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Dying patients' choices not always aligned to caregivers'
An illuminating study compares the willingness of stage IV cancer patients, and their caregivers; to pay to extend their lives by one year against that of other end-of-life improvements.
Help by adding tags...
Measuring Psychological Distress of Cancer Caregivers
- Interventions are needed to help cancer caregivers who have psychological distress.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.