New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Face reconstruction could soon use 'shape-shifting' material
Injuries, birth defects (such as cleft palates) or surgery to remove a tumor can create gaps in bone that are too large to heal naturally.
Help by adding tags...
What is the Whipple Procedure?
- In this video, Washington University surgeon William Hawkins, MD, explains the Whipple procedure, which is performed to remove cancer from the head of the pancreas. Hawkins and his colleagues compl...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
UK doctors commonly face fitness to practise hearings without legal representation
- More than 4 in 10 doctors who were investigated for fitness to practise last year did not have legal representation during their hearings, a freedom of information request to the General Medical Co...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.