New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Marijuana extract shows promise as severe epilepsy treatment
A small study has trialled a marijuana extract in people with severe epilepsy. Seizures decreased among the participants, though 6% stopped taking the drug after side effects.
Help by adding tags...
Epilepsy drug could protect eyesight of MS patients
- An anticonvulsant drug used to prevent seizures could protect people with MS from some of the damage caused by acute optic neuritis.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Study: Medtronic deep brain stimulation therapy for treatment-resistant epilepsy shows significant and sustained seizure reduction at five year
- Medtronic plc has announced five-year results from the pivotal SANTE (Stimulation of the Anterior Nucleus of the Thalamus in Epilepsy) trial, the largest clinical study of deep brain...
- 1. Which benzodiazepine do you prefer for the treatment of status epilepticus (SE)? Which do you prefer for pediatric patients? An epileptic seizure (ES) is defined as an abrupt disruption in brain...
Bacteria Mind Map
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!