New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How to get teens and young adults with chronic conditions to take their medications
Many young patients with chronic conditions don't take their medications correctly, but 2 new studies point to ways to address such medication non-adherence.
Help by adding tags...
SMC accepts Stivarga (regorafenib) for use in Scotland for the treatment of adult patients with gastrointestinal stromal tumours (GIST)
- The Scottish Medicines Consortium (SMC) has announced that Stivarga® (regorafenib) has been accepted for use within NHS Scotland for the treatment of adult patients with unresectable or...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Making a Strong Recommendation for Adult Vaccination
- Learn how to strengthen vaccine recommendations for adult patients, including videos demonstrating quick and effective ways to share compelling information.
The old age psychiatric assessment of the elderly patient | Dr. Jonathan Richardson
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)