New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
One type of airway cell can regenerate another lung cell type
Findings from animal study have implications for disorders such as chronic obstructive pulmonary...
Help by adding tags...
Evolutionary development and anatomy of the lungs
- Summary of the respiratory system and its development.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- Different graphs of the mechanics of Pulmonary Physio. Normal and Pathological.
Lung Model by Andes Wong
- Learn how to make a fake Lung by using the plastic bottle and balloons. A great project for children.
glucocorticoid pre-term improve lung maturity
- how does it work? Does it reduce the inflammatory process which can damage the surfactant producing cells or does it increase the production of lung surfactant. If yes, then can we give glucocortic...