New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
No increase in complications of breast reconstruction over age 65, reports Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
But problems with blood clots may be more common in older women, study suggests.
Help by adding tags...
Google Glass shows promising uses in plastic surgery, reports Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Study describes first plastic surgery procedure performed using 'glass'The 'wearable technology' Google Glass has a wide range of possible applications in plastic...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Facelift surgery after massive weight loss poses challenges, reports Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Authors outline their approach to facelift in bariatric surgery patientsPatients undergoing bariatric surgery for severe obesity are often left with excess, sagging...
Reduction Mammoplasty by Plastic vs General Surgery
- Do the outcomes of reduction mammoplasty differ between procedures performed by plastic surgeons and those by general surgeons?
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...