New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Male offspring get the most benefit from pregnant mother's exercise
Male offspring appear to benefit more than females from the positive effects of exercise during pregnancy, an animal study by UNSW medical researchers has found.
Help by adding tags...
Along with antiretroviral medications, doctors may prescribe exercise for people with HIV
- In addition to antiretroviral medications, people with HIV may soon begin receiving a home exercise plan from their doctors, according to a researcher at Case Western Reserve University's...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Doctors Aren't Doing Enough to Get Patients to Exercise
- Orthopedists get paid for fixing problems, not preventing them, a noted sports medicine doctor observes. But motivating patients to take control of their fitness is the most important part of the job.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!