New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Study finds new genetic clues to pediatric seizure disorders
Researchers have identified a new genetic mutation at the heart of a severe and potentially deadly seizure disorder found in infants and young children.
Help by adding tags...
Introduction to Pediatric Neurology
- Ton de Grauw, MD, PHD, is an esteemed pediatric neurologist and researcher at Emory School of Medicine and Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Discovering the relationship between autism and epilepsy
- Researchers at the University of Veracruz (UV), in the west coast of Mexico, study the neurobiological link between the Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and epilepsy, in order to understand the...
Presence of heart pouch may explain strokes of unknown origin, UCI study finds
- A pouchlike structure inside the heart's left atrial chamber in some people may explain strokes that otherwise lack an identifiable cause, according to UC Irvine School of Medicine researchers.
Pioneering pediatric cardiologist Sambamurthy Subramanian dies at 81
- Subramanian joined Miami Children’s Hospital in 1987 and created its international heart program.
Diagnosis of Epilepsy in Children
- Clinical Pediatrics By The Brilliant: Prof. Dr. Mohsen Elkeiy Al-Azhar Faculty of Medicine, Cairo.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...