New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Student-Managed Peer-Assisted Learning
Help by adding tags...
on Thursday 29th October 2009
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
What influence the development of student capability that support lifelong, self-directed learning?
- Reference searching capability contributes to lifelong, self-directed learning competence, and it is influenced by training in reference searching, critical thinking, problem-based learning and Eng...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Student Fitness to Practise Cases on Attitude and Behaviour
- Some student fitness to practise cases which illustrate the significance of the attitude of the doctor under investigation.
Interactive Learning Resource - MCQ website
- The site contains an extensive range of MCQs and “fill in the blank” style questions for years one through to five of my Medical degree at Leeds. The site can be viewed here; http://mcqs.leedsmedic...
Top 100 Tools for Learning 2015
- This is the 9th annual Top 100 Tools for Learning list. Jane Hart compiled the list from the votes of over 2,000 learning professionals worldwide working in both education and workplace learning. T...
Funding for intercalation in Masters courses.
- I am completing a Masters course during the next Academic year but understand there is no support from Student Finance due to it being a "postgraduate" course. I will still be an undergraduate tec...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!