New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Link found between migraine and Parkinson's
New research has found there may be an association with migraine in middle age and the development of Parkinson’s disease later in life.
Help by adding tags...
Serious life events in childhood can triple risk of developing type 1 diabetes
- New research from Sweden published in Diabetologia (the journal of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes) shows that serious life events (SLEs) in childhood, such as death or...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Is Migraine a Lipid Disorder?
- New research has suggested migraine may be linked to irregularities in the metabolism of certain lipids, opening new avenues for research into new possible treatments and biomarkers for the condition.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…