New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Computer model predicts how our livers will store fat
Computer model developed to predict how 'T09' causes the liver to store fat could be used to predict liver fat storage for other drugs and conditionsAs part of an...
Help by adding tags...
Liver pathology 2
- Audio podcast outlining the pathological processes that occur in the liver including; infection, alcohol abuse, drugs toxicity, metabolic abnormalities, autoimmune processes and neoplasia.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Posterior view of liver cake
- My friends and I have found making cakes in the shapes of body parts a useful revision tool.
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpYm9ITDBxRnRQQUU/edit?usp=sharing
- A short presentation on types of liver trauma and its management.
- Liver Trauma Souradeep Dutta INDIA
Liver Explained Clearly
- Understand the anatomy, main functions, diseases, and lab tests (liver function tests) of the liver with clear illustrations by Dr. Roger Seheult.