New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Rare, deadly lymphoma demystified
Findings identify a cause of the disease and highlight potential therapeutic approachThe first-ever systematic study of the genomes of patients with ALK-negative...
Help by adding tags...
Why are high grade lymphomas easier to treat compared to low grade?
- Why are high grade lymphomas easier to treat compared to low grade? I don't understand why one is harder to treat than the other?
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Staging and Response Assessment in Lymphomas
- Learn about updates to the 2007 recommendations for lymphoma staging.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map