New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Could this ankle exoskeleton help stroke survivors with mobility problems?
Inventors have been trying - and failing - to boost walking efficiency using wearable contraptions for over 100 years. Now, a team believes they have finally cracked it.
Help by adding tags...
Stroke survivors are 'at double the risk of attempting suicide'
- People who survive strokes are reportedly twice as likely to attempt suicide than the general population, and they are most at risk during the first 2 years following a stroke.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
tPA for Stroke: Reassuring Results for Patients on Antiplatelets
- A new study representing the largest clinical experience of thrombolysis for stroke in patients receiving antiplatelet therapy suggests the overall benefits may outweigh the risks in this population.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials