New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
What happens when multiple sclerosis patients stop taking their medication?
New research led by NYU Langone Medical Center examines what happens when a patient with multiple sclerosis (MS) who is clinically stable stops taking their medication.
Help by adding tags...
Multiple sclerosis patients could benefit from brain boost study
- Multiple sclerosis patients could one day benefit from treatments that boost their brain function, a study suggests.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Telerehabilitation for persons with multiple sclerosis | Cochrane
- Does telerehabilitation achieve better outcomes in persons with multiple sclerosis compared with traditional face-to-face intervention? What types of telerehabilitation interventions are effective,...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)