New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New anti-inflammatory molecule could halt MS progression
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute scientists have developed a new drug-like molecule that can halt inflammation and has shown promise in preventing the progression of multiple sclerosis (MS).
Help by adding tags...
Handwritten Tutorial on Inflammation
- Video tutorial by ArmandoHasudungan
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Part II - Inflammation
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Aracidonic Acid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSc9U8JaWYg
Stopping Multiple Sclerosis - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 12th Nov 2013 - Stopping Multiple Sclerosis
Experimental drug that may repair nerve damage in MS moves forward
- A new study suggests that an investigational drug for multiple sclerosis (MS) may repair myelin, the fatty material that protects nerves and is damaged in MS, according to a study released...
New compounds protect nervous system from the structural damage of MS
- Pharmacological agents hold promise for several neurodegenerative disordersA newly characterized group of pharmacological compounds block both the inflammation and...
FDA Approves First Generic Copaxone in Multiple Sclerosis
- A generic version of the standard MS therapy glatiramer acetate receives FDA approval.