New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
From chick to bedside: Removing the Wnt barrier
Kick starting a process that might repair the damage done in cerebral palsy and multiple sclerosis could begin with disabling a driver that helps block regeneration, said Baylor College of...
Help by adding tags...
An Introduction to Cerebral Palsy and Hypoxic Ischaemic Encephalopathy
- A clear and easy to follow introduction to Cerebral Palsy for undergraduates of all levels.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Stopping Multiple Sclerosis - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 12th Nov 2013 - Stopping Multiple Sclerosis
Experimental drug that may repair nerve damage in MS moves forward
- A new study suggests that an investigational drug for multiple sclerosis (MS) may repair myelin, the fatty material that protects nerves and is damaged in MS, according to a study released...
New anti-inflammatory molecule could halt MS progression
- Walter and Eliza Hall Institute scientists have developed a new drug-like molecule that can halt inflammation and has shown promise in preventing the progression of multiple sclerosis (MS).
FDA Approves First Generic Copaxone in Multiple Sclerosis
- A generic version of the standard MS therapy glatiramer acetate receives FDA approval.