New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Common cancers hijack powerhouses of cells
Discovery offers new target in up to 30 percent of cancersIn a breakthrough in the understanding of how cancer does its deadly work, researchers at the University of...
Help by adding tags...
Cancer-inflammation 'vicious cycle' detailed in new study
- New findings hidden within the complex machinery behind the vicious cycle of chronic inflammation and cancer were presented by researchers from the University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Old cancer drug could have new use in fighting cancer
- A drug used for decades to treat leukemia may have other uses in the fight against cancer, researchers at the University of Missouri have found.
Pitt cancer virology team reveals new pathway that controls how cells make proteins
- A serendipitous combination of technology and scientific discovery, coupled with a hunch, allowed University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute (UPCI) researchers to reveal a previously invisible...
Mayo Clinic Researchers Reprogram Cancer Cells to Stop Them from Multiplying |
- One deadly and defining characteristic of cancerous cells is that they divide in an unregulated manner, allowing the tumor to grow larger and become more d
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.