New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Mayo researchers identify gene that pushes normal pancreas cells to change shape
Key step to cancer developmentA research team led by investigators from Mayo Clinic's campus in Jacksonville, Florida, and the University of Oslo, Norway, have...
Help by adding tags...
Researchers uncover genetic and hormonal origins behind the evolution of sex organs
- The ability of hormones to regulate the genes responsible for external sex organ growth and development evolved nearly 400 million years ago in our aquatic ancestors, University of Florida...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Study suggests new role for gene in suppressing cancer
- Scientists at The University of Manchester have discovered that a previously known gene also helps cells divide normally and that its absence can cause tumours.
University of Florida researchers say lupus treatment shows early promise
- A new treatment that may reverse the effects of the most common type of lupus has shown promising results after undergoing early testing by a team of researchers at University of Florida...
Researchers devise a powerful new approach to drug design and demonstrate its potential against cancer cells
- Exploring the fundamental mechanism by which a cell-surface receptor transmits its signal, an international team of Ludwig researchers and their colleagues has established proof of concept for...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.