New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Breastfeeding could reduce risk of mothers smoking again
A study has found that mothers who smoked during pregnancy were less likely to relapse into smoking again after giving birth if they were breastfeeding.
Help by adding tags...
Smoking facts and evidence
- Find out the key facts and evidence around smoking and cancer risk.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Bacteria Mind Map
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials