New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Restless Legs Syndrome Linked To Earlier Death Risk In Men
Higher overall mortality in men with RLS was independent of known risk factors, and more frequently tied to immune disorders, and respiratory, endocrine, and metabolic diseases.
Help by adding tags...
Men who kept highly fit in midlife reduced their cancer death risks in older life
- Keeping fit is good for the heart, and now oncologists have evidence that keeping fit in midlife may reduce the risk of death from cancer after the age of 65 years.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Restless leg syndrome effectively treated with pregabalin, which also reduces risk of symptom worsening
- A report in the New England Journal of Medicine confirms previous studies suggesting that long-term treatment with the type of drugs commonly prescribed to treat restless leg syndrome...
Restless Legs Syndrome Associated With High Blood Pressure
- Middle-aged females with restless legs syndrome (RLS) have a 6% to 41% increased risk of having high blood pressure compared to other women - the risk is linked to the severity and frequency of...
Middle-Aged Women With Restless Legs Syndrome At Increased Risk Of High Blood Pressure
- If you're a middle-aged woman with Restless Legs Syndrome, you may have a higher risk of developing high blood pressure, according to new research reported in Hypertension: Journal of the...
Restless Legs, Silent Cerebrovascular Disease Linked
- Nocturnal dips in blood pressure are theorized as a possible mechanism for the association of restless legs syndrome with silent cerebrovascular disease.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...